CBD refers to one of the compounds of cannabinoid extracted from the cannabis plant.CBD oil therefore contains concentrates of CBD. Hemp which is also a strain of cannabis plant is believed to contain concentrates of CBD.It is therefore used to make CBD oil CBD oil has for a long period of time been used for topical application. Thismeans itis administered through application to body surfaces such as skin. It is usually applied directly rather than being taken orally or being injected into the body.
Due to the benefits associated with the use CBD oil, many people have used it in their daily lives and especially in the west, Europe and India. The uses of CBD are natural but majorly believed to be medicinal. As a topical application,CBD oil has the following uses but not the least:
- Treating /relieving pain.CBD oil is used to lessen pain in cases of backaches, kneejoint, headaches amongst other forms of pain. It should be noted that ailment determines where to apply the oil. Human body does produce its own cannabinoids. It usually has two main receptors for cannabinoids known as CB1 and CB2, which makes it possible for the body to absorb the CBD oil.
- Used to get rid of mild skin irritations such as scratches, bugbites, burns, sores and to some extent stretch marks. It?s not advisable to apply the CBD on open wounds. In addition to this,it?s also used by people suffering from a condition whereby excess buildup of skin cells causes itchy and painful patches all over the body, called psoriasis.
- CBD oil also act as a potent/powerful/effective antibiotic. It is helpful in dealingwith inflammation related skin conditions such as acne. Therefore, it lessens acne blemishes that are caused by bacterial infection, overproduction of sebum and inflammation. It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory product.
- Help keep the skin looking young and glowing. Human skin naturally does get damaged due to factors such lifestyle, environmentaland aging factors amongst others.CBD oil makes the skin to look good even at old age. By applying it, damage caused on skin is reduced. Its application provides additional layer on human skin which protects it from getting age spots and even wrinkles.
- Anti-bacterial properties. It protects the skin against harmful bacteria that may cause ailments.
- CBD oil is also used for therapeutic massages buy weed online It has been proved through research that it does work well for conditions such as arthritis.
- Finally but not the least, CBD oil is used on burns. It?s usually believed to aid in healing burns very fast. Burns cause inflammation and CBD is used as a remedy.